Please note: this position has now been filled.
An opportunity has arisen to join the team in a busy Parish Church in Leicestershire to lead our work with children and families.
Do you love Jesus?
We are looking for…
- Someone who loves Jesus and wants others to come to know Him.
- Someone keen to grow as a follower of Jesus.
- Someone with a proven ability to teach the Bible.
- Someone who loves people and will train and encourage volunteers.
- Someone who enjoys being part of a team and wants to serve others.
- Someone with gifts of leadership and organisation.
Do you want to tell others about Jesus?
We are looking for someone to take forward our expanding ministry with families and children. We will support you to meet the challenges and opportunities that God has given us.
You could be involved in…
- Encouraging faith by teaching the Bible at our children’s groups.
- Telling the good news of Jesus at school assemblies.
- Helping our church follow God, by being a member of our leadership team.
- Supporting and serving the children, staff and parents of our local schools.
- Encouraging families to reflect God’s love and care for one another.
- Organising outreach activities and co-ordinating a broad ministry.
We are all about Jesus!
St Mary’s Church, Lutterworth is a growing church and we want to meet the challenges and opportunities God has given us.
Come and join the team at Lutterworth Church, we are a Christian family seeking to serve God together.
- 2-year contract beginning Aug/Sept 2015.
- Apply by 12 noon on Wednesday 22nd
- Package from £21,000 – £25,000, depending on training and experience.
Want to find out more?
Please call Rev’d Charlie Styles (07725 264991) for an informal chat and download an application pack below