The PCC (Parochial Church Council)
These are the Trustees responsible for the oversight of the church, including its charitable functions. The PCC sets the direction of the church and makes sure that we really do what we say we want to
- Revd Charlie AM Styles
- Revd Tom E Brown
Other Lay Workers with Licence
- Ruth Wagstaffe (Pastoral Assistant)
- Tricia Dean
- Peter Kent
Deanery Synod Representatives
- Derek Eastwood (2018-2021)
- Peter Gray (2017-2020)
- Steve Ray (2018-2021)
- James Dargie (2019-2022)
- Graham Thomas (2019-2022)
- Martin Lowdon (2019-2022)
- Lesley Turner (2019-2022)
A third of the PCC should be elected/re-elected every year.
People can be co-opted onto the PCC by a vote of the PCC any time and last until the next APCM.
- Any minister or worker licensed to the Benefice
- Other interested parties after consulting the Chair.