These are the Trustees responsible for the oversight of the church, including its charitable functions. The PCC sets the direction of the church and makes sure that we really do what we say we want to
- Revd Charlie AM Styles
- Revd Tom E Brown
- Tricia Dean
- Peter Kent
Churchwardens are elected annually and usually serve for 5 years.
Deanery Synod Representatives
- Sam Duffin
There are currently two vacancies.
- James Dargie (2019-2022)
- Martin Lowdon (2019-2022)
- Peter Gray (2020-2023)
- Ben Horrex (2020-2023)
- Bianca Duffin (2020-2023)
A third of the PCC should be elected/re-elected every year. There are currently seven vacancies for elected members.
- Lizzi Horrex (2021-2022)
People can be co-opted onto the PCC by a vote of the PCC any time and last until the next APCM.
- Aine Joseph (Administrator and PCC Secretary)
- Any minister or worker licensed to the Benefice
- Other interested parties after consulting the Chair.