VACANCY: Youth Minister
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE ARE NOW CLOSED
We’re looking for a new member of the team to join us as we seek to make disciples of Jesus Christ. This new role will have a focus on reaching young people in our area and helping them to grow in Christian faith.
Read on below if you think this role may be for you…
Assistant Minister for Young People
The primary and essential focus of this role is working with young people – aged 11 to 21. It is essential that you have a passion to work with them and will not be easily distracted by the other demands of a busy church.
However, we assume that any mature Christian will have more to offer the wider church and may have other gifts to contribute to the life of our church. We are particularly keen to hear from people with musical gifts to develop our sung worship.
- Salary: £25-31,000 for a senior role (training role may be available)
- Working Hours: Five and a half days per week, including evenings and weekends (most Sundays, some Saturdays).
- Length of Contract: 3 years, with option to extend.
- Closing Date for Applications: 31st August, but we are keen to meet candidates as soon as possible and reserve the right to make an appointment before this date.
- Start Date: Flexible for the right person.
We are keen to hear from a wide range of people, particularly BAME candidates and those from deprived backgrounds. If you have a disability or medical condition, we will do all we can to ensure that it is not a barrier to serving with us.
We are committed to the development of our staff and so will provide ongoing training and support. For the right person, we are happy to be flexible on various aspects of the role as we discern God’s plan for us. This may mean changing the level of role and the start date, including the possibility of a training contract.
For more information, please download the job pack or contact our Lead Minister, Revd Charlie Styles (zero 7725 26499 one)