We’re delighted to announce the appointment of Lucy Freeman to the position of Manager of Lutterworth & Villages Foodbank, effective from 1st May 2017. Read more
We are looking for a passionate and capable individual to oversee our Foodbank operations. To find out the finer details, please take a look at the Job Description and Person Specification below.
St. Mary’s Church, Lutterworth is a growing Evangelical Anglican Church set at the heart of the historic market town of Lutterworth. Our Vision is that we will be “All About Jesus” in all that we do and are: that we will become more like Jesus as we follow him day by day. We are committed to expertly and deeply-applied Bible teaching, as well as supporting and encouraging every-member ministry. We are delighted to offer our Ministry Trainee Scheme as part of our aim to learn and tell the Good News and to train in mission.
We are looking for up to two trainees who can join our closely-knit team of staff and volunteers for a year of discipleship and leadership training in a local church ministry context.
Training will be provided one day a week through the Midlands Ministry Training Course (MMTC) in either Nottingham or Birmingham (for more details see www.midlandsgospel.org.uk), through two residential week-long Formation conferences (www.livingleadership.org), supplemented by guided reading, in house training plus additional conferences throughout the year.
If you are interested in joining us to serve God in Lutterworth, growing according to your own gifts then why not get in touch for an informal chat and see if this opportunity is right for you.
For more information and to apply download the Application Form and information pack here :
Ministry Trainee Scheme
Please note: this position has now been filled.
An opportunity has arisen to join the team in a busy Parish Church in Leicestershire to lead our work with children and families.
Do you love Jesus?
We are looking for…
- Someone who loves Jesus and wants others to come to know Him.
- Someone keen to grow as a follower of Jesus.
- Someone with a proven ability to teach the Bible.
- Someone who loves people and will train and encourage volunteers.
- Someone who enjoys being part of a team and wants to serve others.
- Someone with gifts of leadership and organisation.
Do you want to tell others about Jesus?
We are looking for someone to take forward our expanding ministry with families and children. We will support you to meet the challenges and opportunities that God has given us.
You could be involved in…
- Encouraging faith by teaching the Bible at our children’s groups.
- Telling the good news of Jesus at school assemblies.
- Helping our church follow God, by being a member of our leadership team.
- Supporting and serving the children, staff and parents of our local schools.
- Encouraging families to reflect God’s love and care for one another.
- Organising outreach activities and co-ordinating a broad ministry.
We are all about Jesus!
St Mary’s Church, Lutterworth is a growing church and we want to meet the challenges and opportunities God has given us.
Come and join the team at Lutterworth Church, we are a Christian family seeking to serve God together.
- 2-year contract beginning Aug/Sept 2015.
- Apply by 12 noon on Wednesday 22nd
- Package from £21,000 – £25,000, depending on training and experience.
Want to find out more?
Please call Rev’d Charlie Styles (07725 264991) for an informal chat and download an application pack below
Do you want to serve God? Do you want to grow as a Christian? Do you want to gain valuable experience working in a busy church?
St. Mary’s Church, Lutterworth is a growing Evangelical Anglican Church set at the heart of the historic market town of Lutterworth. We are excited to launch our Ministry Apprenticeship Scheme in September 2015 and are looking for up to two apprentices who can join our closely-knit team of staff and volunteers. Apprentices will be someone who is aged 20+, potentially a recent University Graduate (although there is definitely no upper age limit) who would like to commit a year to serve God, the local church and community here in Lutterworth.
How can we serve you?
The apprentice would be involved in various activities of the church including Children and Youth work, Administration, Media, Pastoral Care and, when ready, leading services and preaching. Guidance will be provided by the Ministry Team. Training will be provided through the New Wine Discipleship Year program based at Holy Trinity Church in Leicester as well as through the Midlands Ministry Training Course (MMTC) in either Nottingham or Birmingham (for more details see www.midlandsgospel.org.uk). This will be supplemented by guided reading, in house training plus additional conferences throughout the year. There will be flexibility and the exact details will be worked out with the individual.
Housing and food will be provided by a church family and a weekly living allowance of £30 will be provided in addition to this. Travel expenses, training and conference fees will all be covered by the church. Each apprentice will also recieve 3 weeks holiday
We see this not only as an opportunity to help the church in Lutterworth but as a part of our church serving the wider church by training and developing future leaders.
How can you serve us?
Come and use your gifts to serve God including:
- Children’s and Youth Ministry in the church and in the local schools. Every week we have Little Acorns which is a very busy toddler group. There are over 3,000 Children and Young People educated in our local schools and you could be involved in delivering assemblies, lunch time groups, RE lessons and many one off events throughout the year.
- 4:30 our New Contemporary Afternoon Service, help with serving refreshments, leading worship, operating PA, helping with IT.
- Opportunities to be part of work in local Villages. We have two village churches in our Benefice where there are many opportunities to serve.
- Pastoral work in a network of care homes. Join our team of experienced visitors and be involved in this great friendship ministry.
If you are interested in joining our strong staff team and wonderful volunteers, growing according to your own gifts then why not get in touch for an informal chat and see if this opportunity is right for you.
Contact: Phil Moore, Youth Minister on email@example.com or 07823 779151
To apply download the Application Form here Lutterworth Ministry Apprentice Application Form 2015/2016