VACANCY: Associate Minister
We are recruiting! We have an opportunity for a new staff member to start in Summer 2020.
This role is for an experienced person to join our team. The focus of ministry will be in the area of discipleship – helping believers to grow in their faith. There is some flexibility within the role to accommodate whoever God sends us. Our priority in filling this role is to provide support and leadership for our church’s ministry amongst women and children.
You could be involved in…
- Leading and speaking at church services
- Teaching the Bible in many different contexts
- Evangelistic events, Christianity Explored and Alpha Courses
- Leading marriage and parenting courses
- Pastoral visiting
- Co-ordinating activities with a wide range of people.
- Mentoring people in Christian discipleship
- Supporting and serving people in local schools.
- Training and supporting parents and youth leaders.
- Helping shape our church in the light of God’s plan, by being a member of our leadership team.
For more information, please get in touch via our CONTACT page.