VACANCY: Admin Staff
We are looking to hire new staff in our Church Office. These are part-time roles and there is some flexibility around hours, particularly in school holidays.
As we are looking to appoint two people to join the team, so we are not expecting just one person to have all the skills required. Your attitude and willingness to learn is more important than your current skills.
You will have…
- An engaging personality, patient, warm and open.
- Organisational skills to plan and co-ordinate church and community activities.
- Some competence in IT, with a willingness to learn church management software.
- Comfortable working with a team of different people.
- Self-motivated to work without direct supervision, but with support.
- Honest and reliable in all your dealings.
We need to cover the office every weekday morning, so the core hours are 9.30 – 12, Monday to Friday. There is an expectation of flexibility, with some work in evenings – approx. once per fortnight and very occasional weekends for special events. We are looking for two people to work as a team, so that they can achieve more together and provide some flexibility in hours.